Monday, July 20, 2009

Meet The Employees: Timmy "Evil Kenivel" Pickett

Hi, I'm Timmy and am an 18 year old who is heading off to Gonzaga University in the fall. I just started working here at the Salami Shop about a month ago and have already advanced to a level 5 sandwich maker. Yes, I was the one who crashed the scooter, but I am fine. No broken bones, and the scooter is still barely working. Right now, I am working my 5th day in a row of opening and closing. Somehow I have managed to put up with Court and his shenanigans. I am hoping to continue my blog posting in college, as I try to adapt to the real world with Salami Shop mentality.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic comedies, and a girl who can handle a whole big salami. Well, goodbye for now, customers are starting to come in.

Don't Die Wondering,

Timmy

1 comment:

  1. Apparently there is no level 5. I had a head full of vodka and energy drink when I said that. So sorry timmy san.

    ReplyDelete